The Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 process has been announced and preparation has commenced. All the details concerning this opening can be found here.
Interested candidates are advised to read this post to the end for a clear insight into the Federal Civil Service Commission Application process.
For a successful application, follow the steps in the ‘How To Apply’ section and ensure you have all necessary documents in the ‘General Requirements’ section.
Note: The Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 is totally free.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian
- Candidates must not fall below the age of 18
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must not have a criminal record and must be of good character
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Candidates must be free of financial debts
- Candidates must be fit and show a certificate of fitness from a recognized general hospital.
How To Apply For The Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official Federal Civil Service Commission portal
- Select your interested job opening on the portal
- once you have selected any of the available job openings,
- Read the requirements
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply Now’ and provide details as expressed in the general requirement
Also, forms can be collected from the chairman in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
Candidates can also obtain forms from the Head Office, located at 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Note: Further requirements will be sent by the Federal Civil Service Commission. There is no closing date yet for this opportunity, candidates are advised to bookmark this page for live updates.